Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Running With Emotions!
So as you all know Nick Left today and of course i was a complete Mess! if it wasn't for my Girls I don't know where I'd be. Well First off thanks Girls for the Starbucks, Loved it! nice walk too. but tonight i went to the gym for some "Therapy" I turned on my music started to run on the good Ole' treadmill and well i started to cry. i closed my eyes and went for it, my head full of emotions and millions of "what Ifs" running through my mind. "When will i see him again?" & "Will Monica recognize her Daddy?". All of this wasn't helping my Tears so they just kept coming. Hitting the treadmill like bullets. And, all i could do was pray. For courage and some strength. and then it hit me. I'M RUNNING! I opened my eyes and looked at the timer...i had been running for 32minutes STRAIGHT! i couldn't believe it. I usually stop for a break after five. But, Oh Man was my Mind going in all sorts of directions. But when i saw the Timer, i Smiled. Running with Emotions is a crazy feeling but boy does it get your heart going. So today all in all was a bitter Sweet Day, i got a great Work out but I'll Miss my Hubby....:):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you!!! Now you know why I have a t shirt that says "Running Cheaper than Therapy" lol. So I went through my running clothes last night and I have 3 under armor shirts that don't quite fit me and a pair of puma running shorts that I don't like but I wanna see if you do. Love you!!!
ok! just bring them down this weekend k...love you.
Wonderful job! You didn't tell me about your run when I stopped by this evening. I hope you're doing better this evening, even though things are still up in the air a little bit. Let me know what I can do to help, and I'll see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment