Thursday, April 10, 2008
10 April 2008
So...I went for a run this morning. I was so tired and hungry...mostly because instead of getting out of bed and going...I laid there for about 45 minutes trying to come up with reasons not to run. So finally I get out of bed, begrudgingly get dressed and go out for a run. I was so hungry that the whole time I was running was, well, you know how it feels when your blood sugar is wicked low? Now...picture that feeling while running. After about 2 miles I wanted to stop and take a nap. I seriously considered taking a nap on the sidewalk. But I finished my run, the worst part was I didn't get my runner's high till the last half mile. My ankle felt stiff at the beginning, but was great for the rest of the run. I also went to the gym today. I'm gonna see how I like this gym, so far so good. So on top of my run I did 15 min on the elliptical and 30 min on the bike. Sunday I think I'll go for a swim. See you guys Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment