For the first time in a while, I was able to run, not fast, but for a little distance. Went a little over 5 miles, the ankle held up, but the heat got to both of us. Megan ran with a Camelbak, and we took walk breaks when needed. The intent was to do 7-8 miles, but it was just too warm. We're not quite acclimated yet. Annetta and I had a nice evening with Nick and Laura and the baby at Famous Dave's, and Megan and Neil had a date night.
This morning, the ankle is stiff and sore, but starting to ease up. Don't think I'll run today, but may do some stretching and pilates, to get the abdomen tight. Got four weeks to the half marathon, 8 weeks to my APFT. Plenty of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry about that. I was thinking about it and if it was cloudy or raining we would've been fine. I just don't want to die on a training run. lol.
Post a Comment