Tuesday, April 22, 2008
22 April 2008
This weekend I wasn't feeling so hot so I didn't run, it was the 9 miler weekend for me. So I ran 9 miles today...it was awesome. Except for miles 7 & 8...they were so tough and at that point I still had to reach the car, but the last mile or so was easy. After such a crazy week it felt good to get that all out. I ran at about a 10:15 pace the whole time and I'm very happy about that. So I'm gonna run on Thursday...about 5 miles, we have the airfield race on Saturday. I'm going to try to get a 10 miler in the Monday after the race. That way I'll have just enough time to recover for my pt test. Song for today's run was Passive by A Perfect Circle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment