Tuesday, April 1, 2008
01 April 2008
My run today was much better than yesterday. And shorter! I ran my usual 3 miler and it was so pretty. the sun was coming up over the Cascades. You could see the snow on them...gorgeous. It was frakkin cold though. My ears nearly froze off!!! So I'm going to RRS (Road Runner Sports) and getting a headband tomorrow. And I think I gotta re-train my body to run first thing in the morning... at about 2 miles I was so tired that I was starting to slouch. I just kept telling myself that I would be going downhill any minute now. That's the beautiful thing about running, it teaches you to savor the downhills, appreciate the flats, and conquer the hills. And I know Mom is gonna look at me like I'm nuts, but I love to run hills. I think it's the feeling of conquering a task that looked so hard. All and all a good run. Tomorrow after school I'm going to RRS and then for my cross training I think I'm gonna take Loki for an hour long walk. I really don't know what I'm gonna run this weekend... I really think that a 3-4 miler is enough for this weekend, I'll just jump to 8 miles the next weekend. It'll suck, but I know I can do it as long as I'm careful and take plenty of walk breaks. Much Love!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment