Tuesday, March 25, 2008
I will get this party started!
Hey guys! I just want to introduce you to mine and Dad's brain child...the family running blog. I thought (read in Runner's World) that if we have a blog about our running we can support each other and hold each other accountable. You know what I mean, days when you feel like you just can't do it, well here's the encouragement. My run today was kinda bleh. The sky finally cleared up and when I got to the Green River Trail it was misting. But hey, what's a run in Washington without precipitation of some sort. Guess what happened when I got to the turn around point? Yes, amazingly, crazy, sideways, rain! So the last two miles were soggy, but as always I'm glad I did it. I have a two mile run tomorrow morning (yay!) and I'll do some pilates with that. I'm a quarter of the way done with my weekly mileage. Anyway, I hope everyone's running is going well. We're about 6 weeks from the race.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll be doing some aerobics (low impact) tomorrow morning while the ankle gets better, but plan on three miles on Thursday. Plan for a good run on Saturday?
By the way, will we be limited to comments, or will I be able to post to this blog with my Blogger account?
Post a Comment