Saturday, March 29, 2008

6 Miles

Today was a good run. Although I was really worried about Dad for the most of it. I love you Dad but your form today was scary. I took a few walk breaks but I ran at a good pace so I didn't really need them. My hill at the end was a tough one, but I enjoyed it. I'm a total glutton for punishment. My ankle was a little sore at first, then by 1 mile it was throbbing, a little after two it was a dull ache and by the end felt fine. Although I felt really bad about it, the week I took off seemed to make it a lot better. As usual I was super high on endorphins by mile 2:) I cannot believe the weather actually cleared up for our run! That was awesome! We can only hope that we're this lucky again but we probably won't be. The really tough long runs are coming up. Next week for the half training says a 7 miler. I'll map out a run going from Mom's. 10k training calls for a 4-miler. Great Job today. I'll see what I can do for mapping them out and post it in a bit. Much love!

1 comment:

Kwietman said...

Yeah, the form was not good. It was all about not letting the ankle give out on me. I'm going to do nonimpact aerobic conditioning this week at Fort Lewis. Been limping all day today, but the rest of me feels great.

See you this weekend! Love you!